Ok, I figured out how to save a lot of wood!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The original post made me laugh. My wife is usually cold natured, where I used to be hot natured. Could be 75 in the house and she complains of being cold. But when she is pregnant, she could not get cold enough. She was more "frisky" too. I enjoyed those 9 months. But after 4 kids, the last two being twins, we are out of the baby business. Since then I have lost a lot of weight, and now I am cold a majority of the time. Before and after. Pushing 300 in the first pic and probably 215 in the second.
View attachment 75091

Wow, good job, you look like a different person.

Congrats Taylor! Great post.
It got me wondering......
My sister was born at the end of Dec., I was two weeks into Jan. and 2 weeks late. My Father worked for the IRS.
My sister and I are celebratory tax babies. (sonofa....)

OR he was trying to take advantage of the baby tax break right at the end of the year, to get a whole year tax break but only have had you for a few weeks!!

OR he was trying to take advantage of the baby tax break right at the end of the year, to get a whole year tax break but only have had you for a few weeks!!
My grandson was born on December 31 at 11:30 PM......Now that's cutting the tax break about as close as it gets, a whole year for a half hour. I congratulated my son and daughter in law for their great timing. ;lol

Congrats Taylor! Great post.
It got me wondering......
My sister was born at the end of Dec., I was two weeks into Jan. and 2 weeks late. My Father worked for the IRS.
My sister and I are celebratory tax babies. (sonofa....)

I am falling out of my chair laughing!!!

TS

Reactions: Beetle-Kill
And to think people tried to make babies to warm up the bed.

You don't have to make a baby every time you know.

Reactions: hilbiliarkiboi
Status
Not open for further replies.