Older Earth Stove Fireplace Insert Model # Sale Price?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

squat802

Oct 20, 2017
Hudson Oaks, Texas
Can anyone help his identify the model number of this older, I'm told, Earth Stove Fireplace insert? It looks to be used very little and wondered what it's value was on the used market. I was told they are around 3G new. Thanks

Attachments

• Earth-stove fireplace.jpg
    Earth-stove fireplace.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 6,736
  • Earth Stove Inside.jpg
    Earth Stove Inside.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 1,690
Can anyone help his identify the model number of this older, I'm told, Earth Stove Fireplace insert? It looks to be used very little and wondered what it's value was on the used market. I was told they are around 3G new. Thanks
It looks barely used so to the right person you might get $500. FWIW I highly doubt that sold for 3G when new. Maybe $1000 or 1500?

It looks barely used so to the right person you might get $500. FWIW I highly doubt that sold for 3G when new. Maybe $1000 or 1500?

Your probably right but that's what we were told by a dealer re the 3G New as we have no idea. Also told us it was an older model. Thanks

Last edited: