Pellet Pigs unite

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
BubbRubb said:
macman said:
matchstickchick said:
Okay, I know this is a testosterone-driven, male-dominated board, but I consider us ladies here as more like Pellet Piglets. I refrain from using the term Pellet Princess...yuck! :kiss:

That ain't me! ;-)

Actually, piglets are young (baby) pigs. I think female pigs are referred to as sows ( but I wasn't going to go there). :roll:

If I'm off base on this, maybe some of the pellet burners out there that know can educate me.

So, she'd be a Sawdust Sow

LOL...Sawdust Sow (love it!) I just thought piglet sounded better. Sow? Now you'll get a reaction with that one, I'm sure! I'll bet there are quite a few females here hiding behind some very clever screen names! ;-)

I still think we need our own name...hmm 8-/

No offense to the ladies intended. I figured once you cross the line and identify yourself as a "pig" then a "sow" isn't too far removed from it.

kyburnr said:
People on here who are waiting on stoves and have pellets already... should be an automatic member.

Some have 3 or more tons of pellets and nothing to burn them in...NOW THAT'S A PIG RIGHT THERE :exclaim: A TRUE PORKER.

I had over 8 tons in the garage 3 months before my first stove was installed.

how ya like my new avatar :lol:
I cannot draw worth a beans, but I do have editing software
to modify free clipart

Attachments

• pig_pellets.jpg
    pig_pellets.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 363
Looks like Bushbuck may go past PIG and straight to HOG :) :)

THIS TREAD IS CRAZY
YOU PEOPLE HAVE WAY TO MUCH TIME ON YOUR HANDS
LOL

tinkabranc said:
how ya like my new avatar :lol:
I cannot draw worth a beans, but I do have editing software

Tink....that's 1000% better than I could do....I have a tough time w/ stick figures :lol:

What are the minimum requirements to be a "pellet pig" and if one goes below the min requirement's is he or she banished until min requirements are met? I have 3 tons I know I am pig according to my other half (nothing against you pellet piglets) but am I truly a pellet pig?

Buying your entire requirement of pellets at one time is the definition I am going by based upon eernest4's declaration

I guess I am a pellet pig then and I will "I will pellet pig again I do declare"

pelletizer said:
....and if one goes below the min requirement's is he or she banished until min requirements are met? I have 3 tons I know I am pig according to my other half .....

If you burn your pellets and then go below the minimum, nothing happens. If you sell/give them away, and fall below the minimum (3 tons), you are on probation.

Don't EVEN ask how you end up on Double-secret pellet pig probation.....it's not good.....

We are watching you

Pelletizer, what is that in your avitar? Does it work?

Eric

I wanna be a pellet pig :( Send me some pellets :)

I guess I am a Yankee Pig.

I have my seasons pellets on hand, But I am always looking, checking prices, and would certainly buy more at the right price.

I have a bear and a deer from this year in the freezer. That may be enough meat for the family for a while but I am hunting for another whitetail and when my tags are gone here I will go to another state.

I have Canned all the remaining vegetable's from the garden, filled the cellar with squash and potatoes. I will however accept any extra anyone wants to offer that they may have. I always also pick as many fiddle-heads that I can find in the spring from our secret spot.

I have maybe 60-100#'s of Cod, haddock, and Pollock filet's in the freezer. I cant wait to get out fishing again.

I buy the big bags of rice, the large rolls of tin foil, the commercial size paper products etc. from the local warehouse clubs..

This all made me realise I only have about 2 months of Crown Royal in stock,,, I will take appropriate action..

This all made me realise I only have about 2 months of Crown Royal in stock,,, I will take appropriate action..

.............................................................................................................................................................................................

You must immediately remedy this situation, this could have catastrophic ramifacations in the colder months.

Panhandler said:

.............................................................................................................................................................................................

You must immediately remedy this situation, this could have catastrophic ramifacations in the colder months.

hey PanHandler, I see you have 4 tons of pellets "hanging".....what does that mean?

If you have that many already delivered, you qualify to be in the Pellet Pig Club...all you have to do is proclaim your tonnage in your signature, and add the Grand Pooba's famous statement:
“You pellet pigs should be ashaimed of yourselves” - eernest4

macman said:
Panhandler said:

hey PanHandler, I see you have 4 tons of pellets "hanging".....what does that mean?

If you have that many already delivered, you qualify to be in the Pellet Pig Club...all you have to do is proclaim your tonnage in your signature, and add the Grand Pooba's famous statement:
“You pellet pigs should be ashaimed of yourselves” - eernest4

Oh, I have it all. 20 feet from the stove. It's kinda like other "things" I want to use on a daily basis. It's just hanging around ready to go.:) I will have to add that quote, tho.

First question is what are the requirements to be a pellet pig? ....I am not sure if I qualify or not..if I dont qualify I am willing to learn.lol

There is a post to assist you in your membership. Contact your local recruiter for more help.

Eric

DiggerJim said:
Bushbuck said:
I have a bear and a deer from this year in the freezer.
Yummy! Bambi McNuggets!!! :)

Best excuse for barbecue sauce since since Ursula Andress walked out of the surf in a bikini ;-)

Thats kind of showing our age a bit there..LOl

Status
Not open for further replies.