pile is growing

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that pile shows you've been a busy man! All sycamore?

some elm in there as well

Nice pile of wood there but it looks like that pile is right in the middle of a path. Better get stacking soon before you create a traffic jam!

I just noticed that you also put some ruts in your lane. No frost there either I guess.

nah the path was created by hauling the wood there...thats where we are gonna stack it.....backwoods...early morning freezes then thats it thaws out thru the day

How the heck did you get it piled that high?

fv

tractor with front end loader

NICE!

fv

You have a beautiful picture there.
Says "More than a thousand words".
Nice wood color, nice background, nice landscape, & one great big pile of hard work, even with a FEL.

Quads would be proud, but he'd add one thing; the maul heads up on top :lol:

One of the best photos of the year!! :)

Beautiful piece of land you have there.
Looks like all hardwoods too.

Nice work steeltowninwv!

Looks great steel, when do you start stacking?

zap

the dreaded question..when do i stack?...spring probably when the real drying starts

Dang, thats a helluva lota wood youve got there. Feels good doesnt it?

Now that photo is a winner absolutely beautiful!!! It deserves to be in a frame.

Pete

Nice pile. That's a big pile of hot air.

Status
Not open for further replies.