Pricing a Country S210 Performer

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

mmbarrett

Aug 28, 2021
WA
Hello,

I am helping my neighbor with the sale of his Country S210 Performer.

What is a ballpark for low and high range for this wood stove?
Serial #S210 7888

Thank you!

9A63EA2C-131C-41B5-85D1-715768EC379C.jpeg 02E38962-B80B-45BA-9286-857E5607781D.jpeg 2294BCDA-6A38-419D-81A2-BA87C9B2CED2.jpeg

Is there a build date lower on the UL tag?

The stove looks to be in very good condition. Did he only burn in it during power outages? If it looks that good on the inside too I think he could easily get $10-1200 for it next month. It's a good medium-sized stove.

Thought it might be an early model. They later were step top stoves. The owners were a little rough on the stones but other than that it looks good. If the bottom stones are not cracked, I'd swap them with the cracked side bricks. Given it's age $800-1000 would be more realistic.

I don't see many of them for sale used for that matter not many in the IHP family here is an iron strike not as nice as yours but a little larger to compare price to

I don't see many of them for sale used for that matter not many in the IHP family here is an iron strike not as nice as yours but a little larger to compare price to
They are more common out here. Made about 20 miles away from Seattle and sold direct until Lennox bought them, who then sold to IHP.

They are more common out here. Made about 20 miles away from Seattle and sold direct until Lennox bought them, who then sold to IHP.

There were lots of country retailers. Sold alongside Stihl chainsaws here in Enumclaw. I never knew they sold direct but I like it.

Those bricks can be replaced for small money. Please clean out the ashes before taking pictures to sell it.

There were lots of country retailers. Sold alongside Stihl chainsaws here in Enumclaw. I never knew they sold direct but I like it.

Those bricks can be replaced for small money. Please clean out the ashes before taking pictures to sell it.
Not positive, but I think Country uses pumice firebrick.

Not positive, but I think Country uses pumice firebrick.

I would use whatever is cheapest and most easily acquired at the local big box store. I’m not convinced it matters if the bricks are pumice or standard density bricks.

They are there for a purpose. Mainly to help get the firebox up to secondary combustion temperature as quickly as possible.

Thank you everyone for your input! Cleaning it out today and will share pics.. I’m hearing $800-$1000 range then.. Ok, very helpful!