Quad copter video, Webbie will like this!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

swagler85

Minister of Fire
Mar 4, 2012
NE Ohio
seansellsohio.com
This is a video I shot for a house I am listing to sell. Not my home I am the agent, The house had so much potential and sat back off the road so I wanted to properly show that. The quad copter these guys had was amazing. Multiple cameras on it, legs folded up and out of view of the cameras. Great video quality and I was amazed at their ability to shoot what I wanted. The copter was totally awesome.

Nice spot and video. What did the place end up selling for?

Pulled it off the market currently, family going through some things. Will be relisting in the next two weeks. Price is $250,000

Does the Quad convey?

I wish that thing was great, Those guys were good too! they flew that thing crazy good.

I had the same thoughts. Looks like a really nice place.

Terrific use of the copter. Really shows off the property.

They were probably using a DJI Spreading wings S800...
http://www.dji-innovations.com/product/spreading-wings-s800/
Here's their copter, they built this thing from what I understand. It's currently in flight with two front legs up. Rear legs fold up now, since this pic was taken. Camera on the bottom is shooting the footage you see. The other camera is a live feed back to the pilot. image.jpg

Looks like the kinda place a guy like me could get used to.

$250,000 seems unreal to me. I couldn't afford a place like that (around here) if you gave it to me. The taxes would be astronomical.

(Easily $650,000+ to purchase)

How's the employment scene in Hartville? ;lol

250k would be on the high end out here...200k is probably more realistic....and taxes would be about $1,500/year. Gotta love it.

250k would be on the high end out here...200k is probably more realistic....and taxes would be about $1,500/year. Gotta love it.
Would be close to most of my family if it was out by you lukem!

Bought this place for $195,000 and taxes are over 4k a year. And that's dirt cheap for the area.

My roads are just as beat up as everyone elses too.

Status
Not open for further replies.