Quadrafire 3100i 8" deflector

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

vairman

Sep 26, 2007
I installed a Quadrafire 3100i this past weekend and all went well except that my mantel and top trim clearances require me to add a 8" deflector. Does any one have a picture of what the delector looks like. The dealer describes it as fitting above the blower. I saw the other picture that showed the deflectors coming out above the surround and I would prefer to avoid that if possible.

Thanks in advance.

Thats about what its going to look like, above the exhaust area of the blower.

thanks for the reply. I just got it tonight and it solves some of the things I didn't like about the other deflectors I'seen. It is rounded and does fit into the blower area making it, in my opinion, a more attractive solution.

Status
Not open for further replies.