quadrafire cb 1200 problem on start up

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would still do the sequence I mentioned above.

1200 thermostat setting.jpg

I would still do the sequence I mentioned above.

View attachment 121572
installed new thermostat last night,lowest setting for anticipator was .15. stove ran all night with no problems,hopefully when I get home tonight it is still going and the thermostat was the culprit. if I get a programmable digital thermostat should it still be 24v,also how do you tell if you can adjust the swing on it. I bought a non programmable digital thermostat got it home and found out you could not adjust it.anybody have a make and model that I can get at Canadian tire

You will most likely have to open it to be sure . Most don't label the swing set . I'm sure others can chime in with brands I know lux 500 thermostats have a large swing set

Reactions: Jaymaine34
don;t have a home depot her only Canadian tire(joys of living in a small town) they only sell Honeywell and garrison,anybody using any of those brands

don;t have a home depot her only Canadian tire(joys of living in a small town) they only sell Honeywell and garrison,anybody using any of those brands
I couldn't find any of the Honeywell's that have swing adjustments. Same for Garrison. Can you not order via Amazon? They have the Lux 500U as well as the Filtrete 3m22.

What did you end up doing to the thermostat adjustment or did you get another one? Just for our info and future 'searchers'.

What did you end up doing to the thermostat adjustment or did you get another one? Just for our info and future 'searchers'.
I adjusted it to the lowest setting on the new manual one I got which was .15. I am going to order a new digital programmable one today

Status
Not open for further replies.