Quadrafire Model Identification

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Canphillips

Jan 19, 2021
New York
IMG_2854.jpg
I purchased home with an existing Quadrafire wood insert that is in desperate need of brick replacement. The back bricks have holes in them and I am told that I need the model number in order to ensure I order the correct replacements. I cannot find a model number anywhere nor can I find a picture of this model online anywhere. No help from Quadrafire or local dealer. Any thoughts?

It looks like a Millenium 3100i, but the side panels on the surround are different. Does the brick pattern look like this?
Screen Shot 2021-01-19 at 4.37.11 PM.png

It looks like a Millenium 3100i, but the side panels on the surround are different. Does the brick pattern look like this?
View attachment 272303
Thank you for replying. I sincerely appreciate the help. I have seen similar inserts, but nothing with these side panels either. This brick pattern looks similar, but the back (which is the concerning part) does not look the same. It has the two holes for the air tubes, but does not look like it has the small #5 brick as shown in the pattern.

Attachments

• Insert Back Bricks.jpg
    Insert Back Bricks.jpg
    322.8 KB · Views: 218