Quadrafire

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

webfish

Hearth.com LLC
Staff member
Hearth Supporter
Oct 18, 2013
Minnesota
Quadrafire and maybe other Hearth and home people reached out to me and said they were going to be more active. Told them all the rules, so I am ok if they do. I think it is great to get them here. as long as they don't push.

You bet.

We can always push back if we need to. Ultimately, we can push harder than they can, >>

It's good to see them on board. This helps users and it's good for Hearth.com's street cred.

Should be good for us. There's a LOT of Quad products in use by the minions & it'd be nice if they had a resident tech on board...

Time will tell. It all depends on the particular people they have coming here. Many of them start searching the forums for every negative word said about the brand and then take offense. Others get miffed when a consumer yells at them (even if they deserve it).

My view is rooted somewhat in the past...before social media got bigger. Maybe companies have now accepted the bad that comes with the good. We know Woodstock has not!

Reactions: pen
I did lay it out like that to them. Chris I think gets it. I told not to go digging for real old post, etc... just be there to help.

I noticed a posting from them. I was wondering where it was going. We have Englander Stoves well represented by Steve and hopefully Quadrafire can do the same.

We have Englander Stoves well represented by Steve and hopefully Quadrafire can do the same.

Just checking, but do you mean Mike?

Reactions: Jags
Status
Not open for further replies.