Regency CI2600 Cat probe & monitor

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

AngelesCrest

Oct 29, 2017
Southeast
Regency now wants $130 for just the probe and another $340 for the digital monitor. What are my other options that will install into the hole in the stove for the cat probe? I want a probe that will attach to the Auber AT100.

There is a lot of probes on Auber site. They have standard connections

The condar 4" probe will work with the AT100

Do I need the 6" probe or 10"? The Regency manual says to remove a 7/16" bolt and put the probe through the bolt hole. Since the auber probe is only 4mm O.D. (1/8") what do I do with the gap in the hole?

7/16 is probably the bolt head size. What is the diameter of the bolt?

I don't know anything about your stove. With my VC the bolt hole for the probe is only in the cast not the refractory box as well. I had to take a drill bit and by hand gently drill a hole the same size as my probe in the refractory box.