Regency ci2600 digital cat monitor

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Mar 16, 2014
MO
I just picked up what I believe to be a ci2600 yesterday off the marketplace for $275. I’ve been reading through the two big threads and will continue to do so but upon looking at the owners manual as well as the threads, I see that I don’t have what the manual shows for where the probe goes. The manual shows two bolts that need to be removed but I do not have that, all I have is what the picture shows, punch out? Would this be an older model 2600 maybe? Also, how necessary is it to buy a probe for it if it’s an option? Could I run it efficiently without? This will be for supplemental heat. Thanks in advance.
2032596d08efe15b2fadcf6bae980dc1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: