Replacement convection blower for Enviro Empress FS

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

2006empress

Nov 18, 2015
Sharon, MA
My convection blower has finally died, and it appears WICKED expensive to replace. The Enviro part number is 50-1455 and it runs around $280.

Are there any other blowers that will bolt on? The only identifying information I can find on the actual blower can be seen in the attached image (it looks like it says 1238 112 11264).

Any advice? I only paid $600 for the stove (2nd hand). I've gotten two seasons out of it with only thorough cleanings. I'd hate to have to pay half of what I spent on the stove just for a crappy blower!

Attachments

• Convection blower.jpg
    Convection blower.jpg
    162.7 KB · Views: 180
There are some members who have gone to their local Graingers for them to cross match the numbers for various stove parts. Might be worth a try for the blower...

Have you tried searching the number to see what comes up? Hope some of the other Enviro owners will be able to help you out. Keep us posted and Welcome to the Forum!

Enviro parts are habitually more to replace. That being said, the Empress fs one is one of the more expensive ones.. Experience has shown to use the original MFR parts if at all possible, less trouble later..... good luck with her.

After a quick search Amazon as the replacement blower
Enviro Pellet Stove 50-2481 Replacement Blower M55 / Vistaflame
for 249 with free shipping
Look around my find it cheaper