Sandy Droppings

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
SCORE! +1

Sweet score!!!

I haven't cut or split any of this yet. It is still in a big heap on the driveway. A pretty big heap that is. probably about 2/3 a season worth.
DSC07393.JPG

Great luck and score. And I love that Ford!!

OMG, I only get a couple of rounds at at time of BL and I thought it was good, you get your truck loaded with tree trunks. Your the man!

Somehow missed this thread and the awesome easy score. Nice!
As far as not having it c/s/s yet, well you don't need it for a couple years yet and it's on the premises. My 15/16 wood is in a big heap of splits and has been for 5-6 weeks.
So long as your wife allows it in the driveway, you're doing fine. At least get it stacked before summer or you'll be kicking yourself.

Awesome score!

Its not the wife. I want my driveway back!

Nice score!! way too much of the fallen has been cleared up around me.. driveway full of black locust--cant beat it!

Status
Not open for further replies.