Slip connector for Hart&Cooley; Stove pipe adapter.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Archer39

Feeling the Heat
Sep 23, 2009
Pottstown PA
I am looking for a slip connection for my hart and cooley class A chimney. Hart and cooley ceiling support box requires the use of their stove pipe adapter to adapt to stove pipe. The stove pipe adapter at the end male end (going towards the stove) is 6".

Is there anyone that manufactures a slip connector that will connect to this? I am really looking for a welded seam pipe like simpson's durablack or selkirk saf-t but it appears that (unless if i am missing something) there slip connectors have a twist lock connection that is made to connect to their particular chimney. Looking at NorthlineExpress.com and their single wall pipes it looks like the Snap-Lock brand has a slip connection that will work but like i said i would really prefer the solid welded seam pipe.

I have Hart & Cooley Class A that is connected to Selkirk DSP double wall stove pipe. Wasn't home when the installers hooked it up, though.

could you take a picture for me at the connection of the support box and double wall stove pipe if it has one?

That adapter that comes out of the bottom of the box is a male end that will slip into the female end of any single or double wall connector pipe I have ever come across.

Status
Not open for further replies.