Smokes in the air.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

johnsopi

Minister of Fire
Nov 1, 2006
MD near DE&PA;
It got cold out tonight. Driving home @ 8:30PM you could smell all the wood being burned. Smelt good.

Yup, been burning all day... It's a beautiful thing-

Catching up on reading, TV off, Radio off, nothing but the dogs snoring and the sound of the woodstove. Logs crackling, teapot hissing, napping, etc...

TV didn't go on until about 6 pm, then caught a show about how they make woodstoves!!

Whenever we are going into town, We look forward to smelling whats coming out of the woodstoves around here. Occaisonally we can guess what they are burning. My wife loves the smell, So do I. On occasion though we will get a wiff of a dirty burner and it will make your toes curl from the stink, turns my stomach.

Status
Not open for further replies.