Snowflame 3000 combustion blower

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

mattwade808

Hearth Supporter
Dec 1, 2009
Central IL
This stove is a Snowflame but similar to Amaizablaze cherokee 2100 I believe. I contacted Snowflame and they got back to me the same day saying they had new and used combustion blowers and to let them know what I wanted. I let him know I wanted a new fan and he gave no reply.
This was over a week ago and I've emailed him 4 or 5 times trying to confirm our deal. He will not respond. Is there any other place to get parts for this stove? I've found one site where I can get one for $200 but thats pretty steep in my mind.
Thanks for the help in advance

have you tried to pick up the phone and call? Maby the guy is on holidays or got called out of the office

I've searched for a phone number and not had luck on any page of their website. I looked at google maps where it shows the address is to look for a sign. There's no sign out front.

Still trying to reach the company. I found some phone number for Pinnacle stoves. The same stove is sold under that name as well. I've left several messages on both lines. No answers. I'm pretty sure it's the same people. Same crappy website format, same area in SC. I continue to try email.

I would urge everyone considering a Snowflame, Pinnacle or Amaizablaze 3000 to rethink their decision. You will eventually need parts and there is absolutely no help from the company.