so hawwttt!!!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with most of the previous advice. I had your exact stove in my house for about seven years, and its a better coal stove than it is wood. It eats through wood fast.

Before you spend money you cannot afford to or worse yet waste money, call the local fire department and ask if they will come and check out your setup. They have no dog in this fight all they will be concerned with is your safety. They will also be a good resource to help you find a good Mason to help with any chimney issues. I would not get involved in this but if you know zero about burning wood or coal you need some sound trust worth advice and the local FD may be the place to start good luck. Jeff
I agree with Jeff. Great free advice.

I agree with Jeff. Great free advice.
yes but I have inspected many unsafe setups in firefighters houses. Just make sure the firefighters have the proper knowledge about safe stove and chimney setups not all do.

Status
Not open for further replies.