So who's going to HPBA?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FyreBug

Minister of Fire
Oct 6, 2010
Kitchener, Ontario
Any body in the forums going?

If you are a dealer take lots of pics of new & cool stuff and post it here. Since I'm a vendor my competitors dont take it too kindly if I start snapping pics right & left.

If there are some really cool & unusual stuff I'll report on it and let everyone know.

If you are going drop by our booth, I'll keep a cold one for you.

For everyone else who live vicariously through those going let me know if there is anything in particular you'd like me to eyeball for you and i'll give you an update. I'm kinda limited on time but I try to do some rounds.

All the best and see you there!

http://www.hpbexpo.com/

Steve from Vermont Elm emailed me last week to say he was going.

Oh sure Bert, rub it in that you will be in Orlando in two weeks while the rest of us are still running our stoves.:p

Craig is in Florida. HPBA is coming up. Hmmm...

We are leaving next Tuesday for the show. I can't wait!

Oh sure Bert, rub it in that you will be in Orlando in two weeks while the rest of us are still running our stoves.:p
The last time it was in Orlando it was warm & wet. So much rain it broke records. Almost Tornado weather. All of the outdoor exhibit vendors were soaked. Hearthstone appliances were flooded. Travis had 2 inches of rain in their booth. Ours was not as bad since our display is elevated but we had 2 people on mopping duties going all the time.

On top of that it was warm with a low barometric pressure and burning on short stacks... Not the best way to try to show how good your appliances burn.

Good times...

I'm curious to see if BK will have an Ashford there. I'm not a buyer at this point (would have been last year!), but still curious.

Weather should be nicer, 77F predicted for Orlando on Tues. Bring an extra length of pipe.

Weather should be nicer, 77F predicted for Orlando on Tues. Bring an extra length of pipe.

Heh... just got home from Orlando 30 minutes ago. Was COLD there the last few days! My previous post was typed from Naples, FL.

Status
Not open for further replies.