Song Of The Week.... Bring It Back?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Well I listened to the songs the first few minutes of them anyway and none of them were my kind of music. Take for instance "Grand Wazoo" , This one would be good for a nice evening with a love one and some alcohol and for me I never really could appreciate "Horns" as a center piece. I do know that people really like that type of music. The Goody Two Shoes one sounds like it came out of the 1920"s fast and just not my type of music. The sound Accept is a Hard Rock One and good for a younger crowd or just noise to go somewhere. Bye Bye Birdie has hope with a good singer. The 12 Gauge, The Shakedown and The Ride not my cup of tea but Sue Foley has some promise for she is a good singer and has stage attention. Enjoyed every one of them just to see the changes with the different generations here and cannot say "any of them" gave me that music spiritual feeling. But I enjoyed the ride not the song but the experience of trying them all out for awhile...

Local musician from Boise, Idaho, who has hammered out a life in music without being in any music genre.

Reactions: clancey

"Hotel California" is OK, but the beginning is pretty long and plodding before you get to the good stuff. If I'm in the car and it comes on the radio, I'll look for something better and if nothing comes up, I'll try to jump back in later for the guitar solo.
I like Don Henley's "Sunset Grill" much better.
"Sometimes When We Touch?" I'm an old man, I ain't touched chit in ages, except for...well, we'll just leave it at that. 😆

This my favourite He was every popular in the late 60 early 70
in Ottawa

Are you ready? This is a great rendition of the classic.