Song Of The Week.... Bring It Back?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

• Love
Reactions: Dix
Intense solo, in a good way

Inneresting chord progression and piano execution on this one that's getting airplay now. Nice video as well. Had to get the lyrics version since it was posted by the artist. 👉

Good song--I like those types of songs that mean something in everyday life and uplift you..Thanks for sharing..clancey

Anybody a jam band fan? 🤗

Reactions: thewoodlands
Early and classic Bonnie Raitt live recording from a show we caught in 1973 at the Lenox Music Inn.

Sting in Berlin. I worked on a Russian fishing trawler for 4 months right before the USSR collapsed and went back to Russ-ee-ah. This song has a second life these days. Sting has a funny story at the start. The Nematz? (Germans - 'no tongues' as the Russians on the boat referred to them - hatred runs deep - WW2 saying - soldiers must have cut tongues out) provide the symphony.

Same song this time in Moscow with a Russian symphony. Sting seems a little more nervous. The little sparkling lights like nuclear fallout?

Last edited:
Gosh can they play and such a powerful voice as well. I like the one innocent too and it figures they are from Canada where some wonderful musicians come from...thanks..clancey

Ive never heard of most of the songs / bands that people have posted here. I listen to pretty much everything except jazz and country, and I thought I had an eclectic playlist. The video from @begreen I watched, and was surprised to see the guy had 9M views yet I never heard of him. Seemed pretty talented though.
There are almost too many choices no adays.