Song Of The Week.... Bring It Back?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Caught a wonderful Graham Nash concert. Amazingly at 80 his voice is still strong. It was great and I learned something interesting about this song.

Reactions: thewoodlands
and you learned _____________________________
The song describes an acid trip that started out in Stonehenge and ended up in Winchester Cathedral. Gives the wording a new meaning.

Reactions: fbelec
The song describes an acid trip that started out in Stonehenge and ended up in Winchester Cathedral. Gives the wording a new meaning.
We have seen CSNY and most of them individually quite a few times. Neil Young is one of my wife's favorite musicians

Reactions: begreen
Went to many of his shows in Ottawa Ontario when I was a lot younger

There's a whole lot of talent in this song

Reactions: Dix
and they did good tunes to boot. i like all of them
Yes, it was a magic moment of good friends getting together and jamming. Most of the songs were recorded in the kitchen. Sadly, some of the greats passed on and that was the end of it.

Great energy and playing by this international ensemble

Reactions: thewoodlands