Song Of The Week.... Bring It Back?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
My favorite Boss album = Tunnel of Love. But, I've been listening to this song lately. How does a song like this come about? Jon Anderson sings and Vangelis plays keyboards.

The problem: The band Yes needs a keyboard player so Anderson flies to France to recruit Vangelis. He goes to Vangelis's place and Vangelis opens the door and shoots an arrow through his place into the far wall. He never worked out as a keyboard player for Yes, but Anderson and he collaborated. Only two free Spirits like this could come up with such an other worldly song.

Reactions: begreen
There was not a dry eye in the house after this song. She is a remarkably strong woman.

• Love
Reactions: Dix and qwee

… and because it’s hard to not adore any girl with fab skills:

I like history type songs - the different ways people thought at earlier times captured in a song.

"...well, I was born a Southern son in a small Southern town where the rebels run wild and beat their chests and they swear they are going to rise again..."

The vocals !!!!

Reactions: thewoodlands