Sparks from the pipe - REVISTED! LOL

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I had to chose I would cut mine down. What's so funny about that?

If you have sparks coming from your pipe, you need to at least trim the shrub.

Woodsman, you had some great lines in that!!

I actually can't wait for "her" to show up again.....LOL

That was way too funny i agree. LMAO I really thought she was kidding or it was a teen joking around. Not sure though.

I don't care what the reason, it was a VERY funny thread, and i laughed my a** off.....given the economic and political future of this country, I needed something to make me laugh.

I'm gonna go read it again. LOL

macman said:

What the HELL is a slickplant anyways???? sounds nasty............... :sick:

OH and sidney started the whole thing!!! i swear...

woodsman23 said:
macman said:

What the HELL is a slickplant anyways???? sounds nasty............... :sick:

OH and sidney started the whole thing!!! i swear...

I wondered about the "slickplant" thing too.....sounds like she meant "sickplant"....LOL!

And I agree, it's ALL Sydney's fault! (you know we're going to get yelled at now).

Remember this? LOL I found it on page 6 of this forum. heehee

You have been a worry wart ever since your stove was installed. Don’t worry abut it starting a fire you will be fine. Place some 12x12 pavers under the pipe if it makes you feel better. Or soak the area with water every 1/2 hour.

slickplant LOL

sydney1963 said:
Remember this? LOL I found it on page 6 of this forum. heehee

You have been a worry wart ever since your stove was installed. Don’t worry abut it starting a fire you will be fine. Place some 12x12 pavers under the pipe if it makes you feel better. Or soak the area with water every 1/2 hour.

I was just re-reading the thread and now i am laughing, sometimes it just happens. I thought she was kidding also for a few posts.

I also remember you said to trim your shrub....... lol to funny.

Hey, I trimmed my cedar bushes back 2 feet like my manual said. Used a tape, didn't want to go over board. I have direct vent 2 foot pipe, the sparks will not start a fire, no heat energy, die right out upon hitting the ground.

LMAO - so funny :lol:
Shame on you guys for pesterin the newbie like that.
Bet she won't be back..

slls said:
.......the sparks will not start a fire, no heat energy, die right out upon hitting the ground.

Quick Sils, contact slickplant....she'll want to ask you 50 questions about your types of bushes, size, how big your sparks are, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc......

Once I got off the floor from laughing after reviewing all the posts, I immediately ran out and got me one of those spark buckets that were mentioned in the thread. I sat it under my vent pipe to catch any sparks. I couldn't spend much so I got the cardboard one though. lol

And here I was trying to be the nice guy, too funny!

GotzTheHotz said:
And here I was trying to be the nice guy, too funny!

oh sure :lol:
looks like you started to tattle and when Craig did not show up....you joined em...LOL
so funny!

I joined them when I got the PM in the background explaining the history! Apparently Stinkplant had been around some prior. Here I thought some hooligans invaded Craig's domain. It was funny....

OK, everybody, so what do you think here name is supposed to be really? Slickplant, Sickplant, Stinkplant....others? LOL

Skunk Cabbage maybe?
There must be more to this that I am missin... ;-)

I'm trying to imagine what slickplant is...........aloe vera plant maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.