Sparks from the pipe - REVISTED! LOL

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I HAVE IT!!! SILK PLANTS LOL

I found this also when I googled it.

A Really Stange Fern!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I recently found and bought one of the stangest plants I have ever seen, Microsorum steerei or Oil Fern - it's hard to believe it's a fern when seeing it. I call it a slick plant because the surface of the frond looks like an oil slick! Native to Viet Nam, southern China and Taiwan, this plant lives in boggy areas and requires a moist shady location. It can be epiphytic or terresterial. The plant kingdom never ceases to amaze me with its diversity.

Wow, I think my first post on this board was that very same question. Sure glad everyone was nice about it when I asked :)

kensmadie, we are nice just having some fun one night. We really thought this person was joking.

Oh, I know. In fact, I read the entire thread and was laughing so hard I was tearing up.

kenzmadie said:
Oh, I know. In fact, I read the entire thread and was laughing so hard I was tearing up.

Now Kenzmadie, your fairly new to this forum. Be honest.....when Sydney suggested to her to cut her shrub down, was that funny or what??? I almost peed my pants I was laughing so hard.

And Woodsman, with that marriage forum you put in your post, you ARE going soft :lol:

Now Kenzmadie, your fairly new to this forum. Be honest.....when Sydney suggested to her to cut her shrub down, was that funny or what??? I almost peed my pants I was laughing so hard

It was quite funny, but helpful as well. I moved my plastic hose reel out from underneath mine and suppose I would have hacked away at the shrub as well. I especially liked the hose and spark bucket ideas. And I thought I was nervous about having a new pellet stove.

macman said:
kenzmadie said:

Now Kenzmadie, your fairly new to this forum. Be honest.....when Sydney suggested to her to cut her shrub down, was that funny or what??? I almost peed my pants I was laughing so hard.

And Woodsman, with that marriage forum you put in your post, you ARE going soft :lol:

Mac i did a search and came up with that!. I can't help it if she has issues i feel bad for the hubby dude.. He left even before the sparks were flying.... :)

woodsman23 said:
Mac i did a search and came up with that!. I can't help it if she has issues i feel bad for the hubby dude.. He left even before the sparks were flying.... :)

Personally, I think he left because she was driving him insane about the stove. Ya gotta do a search of her name, and read the other posts........

I just went back and read the previous threads...come on!
This person is just screwing with ya right?! OMG :ahhh:

Who is it really?! Tell me :lol:

LOL!!! Not sure. :)

Personally, I think he left because she was driving him insane about the stove.

OMG, Now THATS funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tinkabranc said:
I just went back and read the previous threads...come on!
This person is just screwing with ya right?! OMG :ahhh:

Who is it really?! Tell me :lol:

Seriously Tink, do a search of her name, and take a look at the other posts she had back in the summer about her stove.....back then I really felt bad for her, but the more I read about her and the things she'd say, I really started to wonder.

Now, I just think she's just wacked.......

Not me, at first I was trying help slick until she started asking funny questions. then I thought it was some kid trying to be funny. I really did try the scent stones, got ripped off.

OMG, I just found this quote from slickplant on one of the other posts.

Okay I found the smell. My husband found that they didn’t have the clamp on the back of the stove tight and that is where the smell was coming from. If one of my dogs would have gotten back there and knocked it off we could have been dead. I am going to call the store on Monday.

sydney1963 said:
OMG, I just found this quote from slickplant on one of the other posts.

Okay I found the smell. My husband found that they didn’t have the clamp on the back of the stove tight and that is where the smell was coming from. If one of my dogs would have gotten back there and knocked it off we could have been dead. I am going to call the store on Monday.

See...I told you. And did you read what she was talking about? The fresh air intake.

Here's another one. LOL!!!!!!!!! We're gonna get in trouble but I can't help it, it's just too funny. :snake:

So what your saying is even if it was loose I shouldn’t have smelled anything? When it was loose and you put your head by the stove to look in the back you would choke. Once tightened you don’t smell anything.
Well last night I wanted to start the stove up to make sure and for some reason when I pushed the auto on the thermostat the stove come on but won’t feed pellets I read somewhere in the book about heat output but you know what I paid him for the stove I am not going to make myself nuts. Just hope the stove works thats all.

I went back and read all the posts together and Man O Man! :lol:
Somebody needs to point her towards the land of OZ

were off to see the wizard the wonderful wizard of OZ. Hello slickplant my pretty!!!. Hi wicked witch how you doing? Please smell behind my stove,,, sniff sniff" OH NOOOoooooooo i'm melting, melting.... I'll get you my pretty.

Well, I just think you are all just being really rude to this poor damsel in distress.
She's just looking for some advice, as many of us have done.
Show a little consideration, huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.