Split Ash :)

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
;sick Not one bit. First day off from work, one daughter up at 3:30 am sick. Dad stays home with her so mom can go to work. Second day, daughter still home with Dad and mom at work, son calls from school nurses office. Dad and daughter go pick him up, sick. Next day wife is sick. Dad takes care of all of them for next two days. Three days later Dad is sick, out of work for two days. Everyone is just getting back to 100% now. We were all in much better shape two days before Christmas, thankfully. But "it" still seems to linger with you. I can still feel it in me sitting here right now. Some kind of flu I guess. One day about a week and a half ago they had over 100 kids out of school and parents were all over the place picking up their kids to take them home sick.

After the family getting back to normal, Christmas and all the things to get ready for it came fast. We had a great one. All of us very fortunate. Now I am hoping to get out and cut some wood tomorrow and get it back home before the snow starts flying. I have about 65% of my wood for next year all c/s/s I guess. All is well. Tractor is running good. Merry Christmas ZAP.
It's going around Massena too, hope the family is feeling better.

Merry Christmas
Zap

Status
Not open for further replies.