Spring is officially here

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lopiliberty

Minister of Fire
Oct 7, 2011
WV
picture197.jpg
Plum tree is out, high temperature Wednesday was 88, mowed the grass twice in the last week and cleaned the stove out. Winter is over. Now comes all the heat and extra work of summer:mad:

Reactions: Backwoods Savage
Our lilacs have buds on them . . . we're a fair ways away from mowing the grass (which is right now covered in a light dusting of snow and sleet) or seeing blooms on the trees.

DSCF0839.JPG
:This mornings picture
-3° here last night.
But we can dream :)

I can dream. Wish that's what it looked like outside my door. Yeah I know I'm nuts<>

Most everyone here moved here. I started out in Preston County WV ;) I don't have any plans to move. Go south for a vacation but always seem to want to come back . So far:

Most everyone here moved here. I started out in Preston County WV ;) I don't have any plans to move. Go south for a vacation but always seem to want to come back . So far:
You really didn't have to move if you like snow, snow drifts and cold. Preston County is a lot like Alaska most of the time. Its amazing, two counties over can be getting the blizzard of the century and it can be sunny at my house

Status
Not open for further replies.