stash update

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
6 ton energex golden pellet @ 250/ton

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    235.4 KB · Views: 135
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    338.4 KB · Views: 145
Reactions: Jason845845
Added 4 bags of Stove Chows to the mix. Want to test them against the Therma-Glo's

Just ordered 3 tons of the Okanagan platinums @ 209 a ton will go good with the ton of presto logs left from last year should make me through the cold days

Moved to a new, well insulated house that has natural gas service and a new, 90% efficient furnace and a gas fireplace insert (with blower). Soooo, 1/2 ton of various brands stacked in the garage. Running it at night to take the chill off and for ambiance since it's installed in the living room now. I'll just buy them 5-6 bags at a time when I'm out and about since I'll need some stored up for power failures. Not really planning on buying more than 2 tons this season though. Bittersweet because I love the thing, but the not schlepping pellets all the time is sooooo nice.

Reactions: Peterfield
I do not know what brands, maybe 4 different manufacturers, but I have over 4.5 ton that I purchased extremely cheap.
2.5 ton in the shed 2 ton waiting to load into the basement.

Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.