Storage/Parking Structure Plans

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
I wish I drew it myself, but I did find it after you advised to have one ridge board below the other.
If you are using wood shingles you can have them all at the same elevation. I assumed asphalt shingles. I manage a property that has a large garage with not only a single peak but it is also curved. All WRC shingles.

Reactions: SpaceBus
If you are using wood shingles you can have them all at the same elevation. I assumed asphalt shingles. I manage a property that has a large garage with not only a single peak but it is also curved. All WRC shingles.
I'm going to try and saw my own shingles this summer, but if that doesn't work out I'll probably buy the Bar Harbor ERC Shingles from Hammond