Stove at High Elevation + Softwood Questions

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
looks are in the eye of the beholder. performance is great on both. im a PE dealer, and i prefer the looks of the jotul over the PE anyday.. even if its a few points less in efficiency.

Attachments

• Stove at High Elevation + Softwood Questions
    F500_BRM_int_04_BPflue.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 203
    product_summit.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 200
MountainStoveGuy said:
looks are in the eye of the beholder. performance is great on both. im a PE dealer, and i prefer the looks of the jotul over the PE anyday.. even if its a few points less in efficiency.

See what you did there? You compared the plainest PE to the shiniest Jotul. I said Summit Classic.

Bigg_Redd said:
MountainStoveGuy said:

See what you did there? You compared the plainest PE to the shiniest Jotul. I said Summit Classic.

this one? yummy. ;-P

Attachments

product_summit_classic.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 170
Hard to beat the looks of a Jotul. But to be fairer, it maybe better to compare cast iron to cast iron.

Attachments

alderlea_01.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 173
Status
Not open for further replies.