Sugar Maple Storm Wood

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rottiman

Minister of Fire
Hearth Supporter
Sep 23, 2009
Ontario Canada
We skirted Irene but had been clobbered the week before by some really nasty T Storms. Picture of the first on MANY loads to clean up 37 acres of damaged bush. Let wood season begin..................

Attachments

• Heavy Hauler 001 (Custom).jpg
    Heavy Hauler 001 (Custom).jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 257
Sweet! Real nice machine too - I love my Bombardier - just a lot older than yours (2004 Outlander Max 400)! Cheers!

NH_Wood said:
Sweet! Real nice machine too - I love my Bombardier - just a lot older than yours (2004 Outlander Max 400)! Cheers!

Yup, they make an awesome woods machine. This 650 can really pull a decent load from some tough holes

Attachments

• Heavy Hauler 002 (Custom).jpg
    Heavy Hauler 002 (Custom).jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 242
Ya I'll bet that thing has some serious power. We got a 700 last year and I'm amazed at how much power it has.

Status
Not open for further replies.