tempest woodsplitter

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wildo

Minister of Fire
Dec 14, 2011
jackmanistan, maine
Check these out:cool:. I got roped over from a video of a hillbilly using a stickler splitter on youtube.

I wanna see it tackle some tougher wood. They're warranty makes the splitter's wedge setup sound delicate.

Hey it is still pretty friggin' slick. If you get something nasty I would hope you would use a little common sense, Marshmellows don't go into piggy banks

I want one.

I've seen them before, and they are really cool......but they are pricey!
If you wanted to start your own "firewood" business that you didn't want to spend a pile of money on a huge processor (and sell those little gas station bundles), this would probably be an ideal setup. My only question on the machine is how will it handle knotty rounds, crotches, etc.......for big straight rounds, this machine is the cats azz!

Could you imagine standing on the log lift and hitting the wrong lever. Weeeeeee.;lol

I do like the concept.

Reactions: Trooper
Status
Not open for further replies.