the cousin of old yaller?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bruce56bb

Feeling the Heat
Nov 18, 2005
Flint Hills of Kansas
i present you with old yeller with a full load of walnut and splitter in tow.
78 chevy 4x4 with over 300000 miles.
detroits finest!
you dont see any 78 datsuns or toyotas around.

Attachments

• yellow1.JPG
    yellow1.JPG
    80.2 KB · Views: 577
You gotta love everything about it except the color. A friend of mine had one just like it (right down to the paint job) with an ancient snowplow. Ugly rig, but it plowed out of some major snowstorms up here in northern New York State.

Wow you have quite a load on the ole gal. Is that a half ton or 3/4? I'm surprised there isn't more sag in the rear with all that wood and log splitter attached. It may not be pretty but it sure as hell looks like its capable of the job at hand.

I like it! That's my kind of truck.

to those of you that didn't get to read franks post before it got censored it went like this.
"i'm frank and blahblahblah"

bruce56bb said:
to those of you that didn't get to read franks post before it got censored it went like this.
"i'm frank and blahblahblah"
Yes, and if he continues to try to attract attention in such a way, we will have to ban him from the forums. Don't want to, but I've had this experience before. Seems that he wants to debate constitutional and religious issues with almost every subject.
It' called FOS - Forum Overdose Syndrome

What's in the water in CT? In 10 years, we've had only one other problem poster and they are also from there!
Frankie, you gots to move up here to Mass. where men are men and women are.....oh, sorry about that.

As it says on our parking garage: Welcome to Noho, where the coffee is strong and the women are stronger (an interesting message from a municipality!).....

Status
Not open for further replies.