The Fire boss wood stove

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Frommey

Feb 16, 2022
Michigan
Need help if anyone has any information. My grandparents cabin has a wood stove called the fire boss. I have to submit some information about it to the insurance company and they are asking for the model number and manufacturer. They also want to know if it's recognized by a testing laboratory (UL, Warnock Jersey, etc). There isn't a manual for it and no longer labels on the stove. Does anyone have any info on this woodstove? I looked all over online and can't find anything on it.

0216221211.jpg

Need help if anyone has any information. My grandparents cabin has a wood stove called the fire boss. I have to submit some information about it to the insurance company and they are asking for the model number and manufacturer. They also want to know if it's recognized by a testing laboratory (UL, Warnock Jersey, etc). There isn't a manual for it and no longer labels on the stove. Does anyone have any info on this woodstove? I looked all over online and can't find anything on it.View attachment 292276
I don't think they were ever listed. But it really doesn't matter. Unless it has a listing tag it isn't legally listed.