There's nothing sexier than chopping wood.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the comments at the bottom alluded to a 24 TV program of a burning fireplace. Sometimes I wish our NBC was a little more like the Norwegian Broadcasting Company...

Some good stuff there, but some doesn't lend itself to what we believe on here. For one, I won't burn "green" ash ever again since I now know better. Or green anything for that matter ;) And I'm bark side down, until the top row or 2

I just received a copy of this book. I'm really enjoying it but I also read a lot of Norwegian crime novels so the places referenced in Norwegian Wood are familiar to me and it makes me happy. The book has a nice feel to it too. I've been reading it to my kids a bedtime book. It's calming in a weird way.

Another poster here named FionaD found a couple of the TV shows online for your viewing pleasure:

https://www.hearth.com/talk/threads/norwegian-wood-the-book.147315/

Actually, I think if you dig around you can find all the episodes. Just takes a while since you have to learn to navigate in Norwegian...

Status
Not open for further replies.