Tiny wood stoves for tiny houses

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

begreen

Mooderator
Staff member
Nov 18, 2005
South Puget Sound, WA
This topic comes up often so I thought I would start a thread that contains links for stoves for small spaces. This Canadian site has some nice models made by Ekol and others. Some are quite stylish. They also have chimney supplies which can be hard to find for small stoves that have a 4" flue requirement.
EKOL
Dickinson Marine has been making boat stoves for a long time. I was surprised to see that one can now buy their solid fuel heater at Walmart.
Navigator makes classic castiron boat stoves
Dwarf Stoves
Cubic Grizzly
Morso

EatenByLimestone

Minister of Fire
This is a hugely underserved market in the USA. I love seeing it get the attention it deserves.

begreen

Mooderator
Staff member
Nov 18, 2005
South Puget Sound, WA
It's a challenge due to clearances and available hardware, but things are improving.

Deranged Hermit

Feeling the Heat
Nov 21, 2020
NeK Vermont
Those Morso Owl stoves are cool, and this market is for sure expanding. Tiny homes are hugely popular around here, and I get asked about stoves for them on a weekly basis. I normally just recommend a Cubic Mini, instead of trying to make their old Jotul 602 work.

And I think Tiny wood stove .com deserves a shout out as well. I follow them on instagram and they have some really cool stoves.

begreen

Mooderator
Staff member
Nov 18, 2005
South Puget Sound, WA
They are growing in popularity here too. The Dwarf Stove link connects to Tiny Wood Stove's site.

Reactions: Deranged Hermit