Toasty toasty

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marina1327

Apr 23, 2015
New Jersey
Let me just say that two draft stoppers and a roll of weather stripping tape has turned my house into a sauna....the serenity is keeping the house at 75 plus even though it went down to 20ish last night....in fact I just turned it down....

I don't think this door cozy-draft stopper helps much. Does a pretty good job in the kitchen with spills and left overs:)
DSCN0211.JPG

Now if you eventually hook up the oak I bet you will feel even more toasty ;)

OAK and some more sealing and insulation and you'll be golden. Some guy here locally had a Serenity for sale new on CL but it sold before I could get to it. He bought it and then decided not to hook it up or so he said. I was wanting to run by just to see it in real life and possibly buy it but it didn't work out.

I am seriously looking at one for another area and that stove would fit the bill.

Status
Not open for further replies.