Traeger Pellet Grill Cheap!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

subsailor

Minister of Fire
Dec 8, 2011
Winthrop, Maine
Traeger Junior Grill, Wood Pellet BBQ, NEW on E-bay right now for $269.99 with $30 shipping. Less than 2 hours left to bid. Some of you might want to know.

I'm not the seller, just passing on information.

thats was a great deal! i paid $399 for mine with free shipping right from traeger

Wifey said "NO" again! Shipping was cheap enough, Some are asking almost as much as the grill to ship them. Probably best to support my local dealer anyway.

Now what can I buy her, So's I can get my grill? :cheese: hehe!

Put your pants on and tell her your buying one. :bug:

smoke show said:
Put your pants on and tell her your buying one. :bug:

Can't, She's got them today! I only get them on pay check cashing day and I have to return them by 5:00 PM! :)

I always put the seat down too! :red:

I'm doomed!

Maybe I'll get my next door neighbor to get one? I can sneak over to use it when he's no looking! :cheese:

A ray of hope??? Prolly not!

J,

at least you are smart enough to admit whose boss
it makes my life alot easier for sure

ironpony said:
J,

At first I was in deniel! The it hit me(the cast iron skillet that is!). ;-)

j-takeman said:
ironpony said:
J,

wife prefers the marble rolling pin

ironpony said:
j-takeman said:
ironpony said:
J,

wife prefers the marble rolling pin

OUCH! ive been looking for a rolling pin made like a pillow myself %-P

This works for me!!!

Attachments

• Traeger Pellet Grill Cheap!
    helmet.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 438
My wife didnt want me to get one.. but i sold some of my toys and got one anyway... best investment i have made in along time.. food is amazing. makes me look like a cooking genius. ribs, pulled pork, best hamburgers you will ever eat!... upgrade tot he digital controller and you wont regret it.

dhungy said:
My wife didnt want me to get one.. but i sold some of my toys and got one anyway... best investment i have made in along time.. food is amazing. makes me look like a cooking genius. ribs, pulled pork, best hamburgers you will ever eat!... upgrade tot he digital controller and you wont regret it.

Do you need special barbecue pellets for these grills???

I bet if I use my Green Supremes and put a Turkey in it tonight, the Turkey would have a shot at being done for Thanksgiving!!

J- i would head over to Steve's place in Wauregan with the wife on a Saturday, he told me his usually cooks on the GMG that day. The food is incredible, and im guessing your best chance of getting aproval from the wife is letting her try some of it.

Pelletheads is awesome. Tons of recipes and info and Bentley's reviews of new grills are awesome. That GMG that branson got is pretty much the best bang for the buck according to most of the folks on there. Bentley reviews all the new grills and he owns a GMG, that says alot if you ask me

Do you need special barbecue pellets for these grills???

I bet if I use my Green Supremes and put a Turkey in it tonight, the Turkey would have a shot at being done for Thanksgiving!![/quote]

of course they say you can't use heating pellets... and the BBQ pellets run about a dollar a pound. Some folks say you can call the heating pelelt company and find out if they use a vegetable oil as there lubrication on there mill. Also try to verify that they use only hardwoods... if they meet the criteria you can use them for cooking. I heard barefoot does but I have never been able to confirm this

What's the point of the pellet grill, if you have to use special "bbq pellets"?

Status
Not open for further replies.