New England (MA, CT, ME, NH, VT, RI) TSC coupon for 25% off Heating

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Harman Lover 007

Minister of Fire
This was discussed in another thread but there is a TSC coupon available for 25% off heating that several of us have used to get pellets. I got a ton of MWP in the TSC bag in Massachusetts for just under $195. You order online, enter the HEAT25NC coupon code at checkout and they email or text you when your order is ready for pickup. I used the contactless pickup feature. Sweet deal. Good until November 30.

Great price but from some online feedback they are said to be very dirty, lots of soot and ash. Have you are anyone reading this tried them?

Great price but from some online feedback they are said to be very dirty, lots of soot and ash. Have you are anyone reading this tried them?
Yes the ones most of us get in eastern Mass and southern NH are MWP so no issues. All you have to do is check the bar code to be sure.

The MWP from TSC are the ones that are supposed to be mediocre at best.

The MWP from TSC are the ones that are supposed to be mediocre at best.
My experience has been that MWPs are better than most of the BBS stuff that is available around here. And at that price, it a great deal. I’ve burned them for a very long time. Consistent quality pellet.

My experience has been that MWPs are better than most of the BBS stuff that is available around here. And at that price, it a great deal. I’ve burned them for a very long time. Consistent quality pellet.
Thanks for the feedback. I was hoping to get an actual usage report by someone using this current batch of pellets (MWP from TSC) but was unable to do so.