Update delivered wood stacked and sneak preview of 6 cords of dry wood in my shelter..

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

raybonz

Minister of Fire
Hearth Supporter
Feb 5, 2008
Carver, MA.
Took 3+ days and now my fresh wood is stacked and a sneak preview of my shelter wood.. The 3 cords I bought are closer to 4 cords! My long row is about 18' long and the short row is 8' long and they are stacked close to 5' high and 2 splits deep.. Life is good! :)
Ray

Long row is 24' long not 18'.. Ooops!

Attachments

• 2012 03 27 001 (Medium).JPG
    2012 03 27 001 (Medium).JPG
    186.3 KB · Views: 184
  • 2012 03 27 004 (Medium).JPG
    2012 03 27 004 (Medium).JPG
    194.9 KB · Views: 169
Looks good Ray, nice job. I saw the lady who makes Baklava for me at Christmas, she wants me to stop over so I can xerox the recipe.

zap

Looks good Ray, nice job. I saw the lady who makes Baklava for me at Christmas, she wants me to stop over so I can xerox the recipe.

zap
Thanx Zap! I am tired for sure.. Had to do much of it after work! Yummy on the Baklava!

Ray

Nice ray I like your sneak peak lol. When is the full showing ?

Pete

Nice ray I like your sneak peak lol. When is the full showing ?

Pete
Thanx Pete! I will roll up the tarp sides when I am done burning..

Ray

Very Nice RayBonz, Looks Great!

Status
Not open for further replies.