Update on Score of White Ash - The Pics!!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NH_Wood

Minister of Fire
Dec 24, 2009
southern NH
Here goes - first posting of pics! First two pics are of the score - 7.5 cord over last three weeks. Last pic is of the other 10 cord c/s/s this past summer. Hope the pics come through! Loving the wood! Cheers!

Attachments

• IMG_1230.jpg
    IMG_1230.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 594
  • IMG_1232.jpg
    IMG_1232.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 600
  • IMG_1231.jpg
    IMG_1231.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 563
TriTodd said:
I will just sit here and admire the pictures of your very nice ash.

Ah.....lots of neighbors stopping by to admire my nice ash too......starting to turn red.......

WOW! That's pretty impressive. Those stacks look straighter than some Masons I know stone walls look.

Massmudman said:
WOW! That's pretty impressive. Those stacks look straighter than some Masons I know stone walls look.
Thanks - I'm a little anal........and......will need to break down and restack in the paddock in spring to free up the parking space!

It's hard to not "envy" that peeeerfect veeeerry very laaaaarge pile of wood.
I'm trying, but with very little success.
GOOD JOB!

You have my vote for scrounger of the month.

Excellent work.

Incredible job. Ton of wood and neatly cut, split, and stacked. I'm green with envy.

Thanks again guys! Getting ready to drive home right now and I look forward to seeing the stack each time I leave!

Good looking stacks!

Adios Pantalones said:
Sha-wing-ading
Where are you? I'm in Londonderry
I'm in Rindge - right on the MA border - and thanks!

So by his own admission, he is very anal about his ash. well who aint!!!!!!!!!!!

NH_Wood said:
Massmudman said:
Thanks - I'm a little anal........and......will need to break down and restack in the paddock in spring to free up the parking space!

Anal about your ash . . .go figure!

NH_Wood said:
Adios Pantalones said:
Sha-wing-ading

Cool- I have some hippy potter friends in Rindge. Rooted in Clay- they have a small woodfired kiln of very interesting design. I recently gave them some redesign advice and welded some parts for it.

Adios Pantalones said:
NH_Wood said:
Adios Pantalones said:
Sha-wing-ading

Cool- I have some hippy potter friends in Rindge. Rooted in Clay- they have a small woodfired kiln of very interesting design. I recently gave them some redesign advice and welded some parts for it.

Yep - about a mile down the road - pass their shop many times per week, but have only talked to him at a craft show - very nice guy and definitely hippy (at least when I talked to him about 4 years ago - big dreadlocks) - cool in my book! Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.