Vendor showcasing their products

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

muncybob

Minister of Fire
Apr 8, 2008
Near Williamsport, PA
In the Eco vs Econoburn thread it was mentioned that attending a show of some sort where several vendors are present is very informative. With this in mind is anybody aware of any county/farm shows or "green" shows in the upstate NY or PA areas in the next few months where several wood boilers can be viewed?

muncybob said:
In the Eco vs Econoburn thread it was mentioned that attending a show of some sort where several vendors are present is very informative. With this in mind is anybody aware of any county/farm shows or "green" shows in the upstate NY or PA areas in the next few months where several wood boilers can be viewed?
http://www.newyorkfarmshow.com/ME2/...23E5A4&AudID=861CF848A6A8440BAF99027E7FBFAC02

Went to this show a couple of years ago--- big, you should find plenty of vendors--in Syracuse

muncybob said:

I think I heard about a big show in Virginia, sorry I don't know more.

Are you going to be there, hot rod? I live in Utica and would like to meet you just to say "hi" if you are.

The trade association I work for is putting on a trade show in Watkins Glen, NY, April 3-4. http://www.nefpexpo.net. You can register for free. There will be, at minimum, an Econoburn and an EKO there. Probably some OWBs as well, and maybe some other gasifiers. Last year at the same show in Vermont, There were two Central E Classics on display.

in hot water said:
The Radiant Panel Association will have an event in May, inn Utica NY. I don't see any wood boilers on the list. I know both EKO and Econo have shops in NY, maybe they will show.

There is a pellet factory tour on the list.

www.rpa-info.com/REX09Web/REXperience.html

GREAT!! 2 shows for an easy day trip from here. Now if I can just convince the Mrs. of the ride to see some "wood burners"...she still lacks my enthusiasm! Perhaps if I offer some of the $$ we will save on oil as an allowance to her she'll see the light!?

I saw them all last year at the NY farm show, which is not a huge event- they were only in 3 buildings at the fair grounds, but the indoor & outdoor boiler manufacturers were very well represented. I met Mark from AHONA there as well as several others, when we left I asked my wife which one to buy, ...I had already made up my mind, she agreed with me. I', not sure if he was that convincing, or we have just been together for too long.

I found out about the show by emailing several vendors, I believe these guys do several shows per year of this type, worth an inquiry.

Status
Not open for further replies.