Veteran's Day scroung

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mudbug250

Burning Hunk
Dec 17, 2011
Central Mississippi
This was I was able to get this morning working about three hours straight. I figure it is a little over half a cord. The first picture is just the hickory I have been cutting on the past few weeks. The second picture shows the hickory and the rest was out of the log trailer load that was dumped on the ditch about a year ago.
I stacked the rounds in the area I am gonna start using as my wood area. Since I am several years ahead this wood won't be touched in a while. So I don't want to take up anymore usable yard. This spot will eventually be where I build a shop/wood shed.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352745844.707180.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1352745872.206232.jpg

Good to stay ahead. :)
Primo wood !
Will you spit it up or leave it in rounds ?

Oh I am gonna split it. Just gotta get me some more pallets. Thing I am gonna make my racks on pallet as the base do I can move with the tractor and back hay fork. I have several days off for thanksgiving, so I am gonna split and stack then

Make my racks with one pallet as the base

About to go get me some more pallets right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.