View from your "office"

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I work at a state correctional facility.A view looking in.

Attachments

• 9614119.jpg
    9614119.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 150
My view changes every couple weeks/months. I'm a framing contractor, I love the outdoors and heights. I HATE when I have work inside my home office bidding jobs.
Heres a couple.
This first one is me standing on the fork of my rough terrain fork lift 44 feet high.
I try and get pics of all the jobs standing up here. Gives a much better perspective.
0000151.jpg

1001013y.jpg

1021675.jpg

1021588.jpg

Looks like a nice neighborhood.

Ii work for the "gubment" and i've pretty much worked in a scif (sensitive compartmented information facility) pretty much all my life. not many windows. i like it that way, especially if you have to work shifts. also, the light (or no light) and weather don't interfere with you getting the job done. those few years i wasn't in a scif, if it was nice outside i wanted to be out in it. this way, i'm not influenced.

cass

Status
Not open for further replies.