Web's drone site

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I couldn't find a version of The Ash Can on the site. I guess it would be called "The Crash Site".

You are going to need help web. Radio control forums can get VERY big. Helifreak has 180,000 members and rcgroups and rcuniverse both have close to a half million each. Rcuniverse has 40,000 active users online as I post this.

Those numbers are not exagerated.

You are going to need help web. Radio control forums can get VERY big. Helifreak has 180,000 members and rcgroups and rcuniverse both have close to a half million each. Rcuniverse has 40,000 active users online as I post this.

Those numbers are not exagerated.

It will be interesting. I am going to try and keep it to beginners and intermediates (first 1-3 years in the hobby), so that hopefully will limit the crowds somewhat.....

If it grows crazy I may have to sell it or otherwise move on since I am not up to managing a large community in addition to this. I'm doing this just because.....well, because it's fun trying something new.

Status
Not open for further replies.