What exactly does the vacuum pressure switch do?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
archie79 said:
I'm new to pellet stoves in general.. So with verry little knowledge, I purchased a pf 100, and installed it in my house last week... I was just wondering If anyone else has installed the pf 100 with an ac unit? Also if I wired the stove into the thermostat I control my ac with, would that be a "no no"... I know the thermostat that is supplied with the stove is a 3 degree variance thermostat and v/s the 1 degree difference for my AC unit..anyways thanks in advance!

First off welcome to the forum.

You might want to start your own thread with title such as: Is a 1 degree swing thermostat going to cause a problem with a Harman PF 100

Status
Not open for further replies.