whats up with this picture ? doesnt seem right?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Neil said:
Chrism said:
Ok just wanted to check , this is my first year of burning so anything I see that I'm not sure about I'd rather post it here to get the scoop on it . I'd rather be safe than sorry

You are a good burner because you are worried you are doing it correctly, we all worried at first but I sure you will have no problems as you are asking these questions..

+1 . . . I would rather folks post questions or ask the same question 100 times if they are unsure about something when it comes to something that can burn down your house . . . especially since most of us started out the same way as newbies and we learned from each other in the same way . . . by asking questions.

Folks who ask questions and seem overly concerned don't worry me . . . it's the folks who don't ask questions that worry me the most.

Exactly Jake ! I am a newbie and I appreciate the nice people who answer my questions, to the people who write wise ass answers if my question bothers you that much then why would you waste your time typing an answer??? If it bothered you that much you know how to solve the problem???????? Click the close button it works wonders !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.