What's your favorite BEER?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Leffe last night. Today this.

Attachments

• 597C5B8C-5DD1-42D3-8E8C-B2FDEE8CC46D.jpeg
    597C5B8C-5DD1-42D3-8E8C-B2FDEE8CC46D.jpeg
    81.5 KB · Views: 163
Reactions: fbelec
She is at home. The places I am going to (refineries) are not her favorite environment. And she has been here before. 6.6% is all they have (Leffe).
Hoegaarden is delicious and quite refreshing in a hot climate. If I want high abv I will go for a scotch.

Looks like the younger generation is branching out.

Reactions: Jan Pijpelink
Sorry to be a party pooper here but I used to love my beer. I used to do refrigeration/AC work so I had once bought a leaking professional beer kegerator with all kinds of handles and all and my heated garage/shop was the hit of the young neighborhood where I lived back then, oh those were the days lol. But I had to quit drinking in order to quit smoking... I couldn’t give up the smokes anyway else. So have a extra one for me sometime... enjoy. ;hm

Looks like the younger generation is branching out.
It was surprisingly nice. Not Hoegaarden, but nice. Tomorrow back at Mumbai International Airport, I will see what I can get there. Today in Bangalore, tomorrow morning at 5:00 AM to Mangalore and then to Mumbai for the trip home via London.

Sorry to be a party pooper here but I used to love my beer. I used to do refrigeration/AC work so I had once bought a leaking professional beer kegerator with all kinds of handles and all and my heated garage/shop was the hit of the young neighborhood where I lived back then, oh those were the days lol. But I had to quit drinking in order to quit smoking... I couldn’t give up the smokes anyway else. So have a extra one for me sometime... enjoy. ;hm
Good on you! Whatever you need to do to get the job done. You'll outlive the rest of us, now. <>

Barrel and bean.jpg Was surprised at the poor selection of Beer in Bar Harbor at the local places. Most only carried Allagash White despite the brewery being close by. Didnt get a chance to visit any pubs in Portland but they do have a beer bus tour. Next trip ill visit the Allagash Brewery.Got Some "Barrel and Bean" at an beer and wine outlet which is pretty good. Had that with a 4Lb Lobster at Old Orchard Beach near Portland.

Last edited:
The airport, specifically the outgoing flight terminals, is the only part of Mumbai I’m ever happy to see.
If you would collect all the garbage and trash on the streets of just 3 major cities in India, you would have a landfill 6 times the size of TX.
People still don't understand why they get floods after a 30 minute rainstorm.

If you would collect all the garbage and trash on the streets of just 3 major cities in India, you would have a landfill 6 times the size of TX.
People still don't understand why they get floods after a 30 minute rainstorm.
A lot of downside to over population. Mis-management helps.

Sometimes it is not any better. We sell ours with lead and PFAS in the water and maybe a nice oil slick on top.

True, but we serve ours without the dysentery... and with better BEER!
Corruption is everywhere. But I have noticed that South East Asia is extremely corrupt. Having lived in Singapore and traveled to countries in the area, I have seen a few things. Indonesia and South Korea are bad, really bad. Lots of stories about those countries. Don't ask.