where to buy compressed logs by pallet in SE MI

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

mstoelton

Feeling the Heat
Dec 16, 2013
SE michigan
I got way behind on my wood cutting this year. I need to buy a few pallets of compressed wood logs to get me through the winter. Where in SE Michigan can I find some?

Like BG said Tractor Supply sells them. Also, you’re in that state up North, not sure if you guys have Menards up there. But if you do, they are substantially cheaper than TSC for a very comparable product.

Also, Menards is running 11% rebate on everything until 9/7/19.

Go Bucks! ;)

Reactions: Mike13
I've said this before, when using tractor supply by enough to get you until the end of Nov, then place a large order on Black Friday, the sale is pretty good, just be prepared to get 2 or 3 ton and have a dry place to store them.
Also check local lumber yards & mom / pop hardware stores, a few by me carry compressed wood products.
Not all compressed wood bricks are equal, the redstones by tsc are middle of the road stuff, envy bricks are good, presto I think sucked, but buy a few packs of each and test your preference.

I got way behind on my wood cutting this year. I need to buy a few pallets of compressed wood logs to get me through the winter. Where in SE Michigan can I find some?
Im in Howell, and the tractor supply here has pallets