Which brand/size stove??

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
I know this is a long shot but i need a repo serial plate for my 30nc. Can those be purchased from Englander? When i installed the stove the first time, i had to remove the rear heat shield in order to get the stove deep enough into the existing brick fireplace so i could hook up the stainless liner. We are moving to a new house and my insurance company is coming to take pictures of the stove once i have it installed there. I have a feeling they will be wanting to see a UL sticker on there. Any help is appreciated!
Contact Englander, do you know the serial number? If so then it should be pretty easy. Give them a call they will likely send one and have it in a week or less.